Thursday, January 20, 2011

141 days after, Gaunt and Tyranids Warriors completed.




Numbers: 138 days of sleeping; 3 days of working; 9 models completed.



Orange, red, white. Simple, fast, satisfying. 
Posting a picture where you show how roughly (no highlights, not-finished surfaces, color stains) you painted a model is masochist, I think. But my goal is to complete an army good-looking on the battlefield table, not in a showcase.

Even if it's not the best CC set of wargears that they wear, of sure it's the coolest.

I like coerency in units, but I always put some uniques traits (posture, horns)  in the middle and big models.



Mom Tervigon has to work, 8 little borthers are coming soon.

Tired to "waste" an hour for every single model of a big swarm, now I paint them all togheter. I think they care more about each other if painted this way.

Ready to swarm, to spill blood for me once again. This time 100% smarter than the last.

For 10 points, a LurGant is the cutest thing u can afford. It worht them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment