Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog First Post

Welcome in my blog, Midkar's warhammer blog, where I wish to condivide my wharhammer's creation, mainly 40k Tyranids and Fantasy Tombs Kings. The target of this blog is to show some painting works, technics and tips; some modifications and colour's schematics or everything else regarding the WH world.
Feel free to comment, suggest, criticise my works and correct my poor english every time I make some mistakes.
After that I am glad to begin the work about my blog, started the 12. August 2010, let's post some photos!

1 comment:

  1. domain name issue
    Hello, I hope you are doing well. Is this blog active? I ask because our registered domain name https://www.midkar.com/ has been registered and on line since Jan, 2009. And your blog domain is using our actual domain. Please contact me at thenettrainer@yahoo.com Thank you. Wayne

    ReplyDelete